5 ways Go Tenant can prevent Landlord ‘overwhelm’ Part of being a Landlord is multi-tasking, and A LOT of it. Landlord overwhelm is, therefore, entirely understandable, where making sure you find the right tenant can be the most stressful and frustrating experience of them all. Enter Go Tenant: your one stop property management assistant that will take all the pain away from both the tenant recruitment process and the management of your properties. With Go Tenant! there is no requirement for third party plugins, it's all included under 1 roof.
- You’ll have your very own website Go Tenant provides landlords with their very own website to showcase all properties to prospective tenants. This will give a professional feel to your property portfolio, from the advertisements of your properties all the way through the whole of the tenanting process, including its own integrated signable feature for finalising rental leases.
- It provides easy communication Go Tenant allows tenants to report maintenance issues to you directly via the app. This means tenants will feel confident knowing they can log issues with you at a moment’s notice and you can prioritise them in your own time.
- It integrates with your Google calendar Never miss an appointment again. The app seamlessly syncs with your office calendar so you won’t miss any future appointments and can effectively co-ordinate your diary: From showing a property to a potential tenant to inspecting an existing property. It will also remind you of important dates, such as boiler checks.
- Automated text messages will be sent to tenants The app will send automated text messages to remind the tenant of an upcoming viewing to save you time and make sure that you won’t be kept waiting with nobody turning up.
- There is a full helpdesk and live chat at your fingertips Still looking for support? A full helpdesk and live chat service will mean you’re not working alone as we’ll be on hand to take you through all aspects of the app and how to make to most out of your subscription.